Saturday, May 14, 2011

Daisy Thank You...

Here are some Thank You cards for the ladies in my mother's office for Administrative Professionals' Day a couple of weeks ago....

The card base is an envelope (a gift card went inside)....licked and sealed then cut at 1-1/2"...you just slide the 1-1/2" top over the bottom by 1/4" and then you have a card (let me know if you need clarification)...

 ------------------------------
This is the top almost off the bottom....
 --------------------------------
This is the top totally separated from the bottom (please excuse the photos...I had to take pictures in the car before I delivered them...lol)

1 comment:

  1. I have discovered the is past weekend I like this stamp, I did a birthday card with it, its on my blog. I love your idea as well! I may have to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....